Dragi forumaši zeljeznice.net, budući da je od 27.11.2019. omogućen upload fotografija na forum, molim vas da koristite isključivo forum za upload fotografija, kako bi izbjegli probleme s nestankom fotografija, koje smo imali u prošlosti. Upute za postavljanje fotografija se nalaze na ovoj poveznici.

zeljeznice.net

Video sa zvukom EMD SD70ACe-T4 sa novom generacijom četverotaktnih motora 1010

Nažalost još nisam našao zvok hladnog starta i zvuk ubrzavnja po stupnjevima.

Tire 5 je več vani jer idu u korak sa Gevo GE lokmotivom Tire 5 je izašao ovo ljeto još više ekološti osvješten motor iste lokmotive i još tiši i još štedljiviji

Tire 5 je več vani jer idu u korak sa Gevo GE lokmotivom Tire 5 je izašao ovo ljeto još više ekološti osvješten motor iste lokmotive i još tiši i još štedljiviji

Koliko znam, EMD je dosao do Tier 4, dalje ne...

pozdrav

toma

Three Blind Mice

Za sada samo brodski EMD 710 tier 4 motori:

http://www.dieselprogress.com/November-2016/Tier-4-Final-For-EMD-Marine-Two-Cycle/#.WEetaNQrLDc

Tier 4 Final For EMD Marine Two-Cycle
Posted on December 1, 2016
EMD710-0920829c.jpeg?ver=1480605912&aspe

Progress Rail announced that its EMD 710 Series Model E 23B Tier 4 marine engine has received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 final certification, making it only two-cycle engine of its kind to achieve this distinction for the marine market. The announcement was made at the International Workboat Show in New Orleans, La.

“Our customers requested a U.S. EPA-certified solution to maintain our low lifecycle costs and we are pleased to deliver and receive this certification,” said Brian Grinter, Power Products director.”

The EMD 710 engine is available in 8-, 12, 16 and 20-cylinder configurations with ratings ranging from 200 to 5000 hp. The EMD 710 Series 12-cylinder marine engine has the same footprint as the previous product, which the company said addressed customers’ strict specifications to not increase the size of the vessel. The system incorporates Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to produce fewer emissions while operating at the highest efficiency, Progress Rail said.

“Our teams have been working on lowering engine emissions for years, long before government standards were set,” said Chief Engineer Marti Lenz. “As a result, we have taken an integrated approach to creating products that ensure fewer emissions, while also improving fuel economy and engine performance. We’re proud of this accomplishment and thrilled to offer this option for our customers.”

The company said it anticipates delivering the first pair of engines to a customer by the end of the year. The certification also provides the company with the opportunity to bid for multiple ferry and tugboat projects, Progress Rail said.